SECRET GARDEN

posted on: Sunday, January 5, 2014

fact: I can never take straight photos

You know how sometimes you face just doesn't cooperate with you? I was having such a bad face and hair day when I took this set of photos, such a first world problem (even if I'm living in a third world?) It was the day we went to see the Hollywood sign. and I can't share photos because I look really.. sabog. Vanity aside, since it's (still) the start of the new year, I encourage all of you to start a happy memory jar/ journal. I'm starting a journal and I really hope that I will stick to it because I usually don't finish what I start... old habits die hard, hehe.

Wet Seal vest and pajama pants, Forever 21 top, Promod booties


8 comments:

  1. I freakin love your top
    and your theme /cries in a corner

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants. That top. That vest. THAT FACE. wew <3 Hehehhe
    Oooh, omg i bet your journal has ducks in it or something wehehehe okie
    I LOVE THE BACKGROUND OMG

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a comfy, chic outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit and the theme!! Can you show us what your journal looks like next time? <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove these photos - the setting is wonderful. Love your trousers too, you pull them off so well!! xo
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete