Heya guys!! Since Christmas break is officially over in.. a few hours, since I have school tomorrow, I got a new backpack and already fixed it up for school tomorrow. :D I don't know if I'm just a nosy person but I enjoy read and/or watching "What's in My Backpack" videos!
My bag is a jean backpack from Jansport! Originally, I wanted an acid wash backpack (but I might DIY this in the summer haha) from Jansport and I squealed when I saw it, but the materials was REALLY thin and it would be useless for me (because I like dumping my stuff in my bag, haha!) So I just settled for this one. It's the same one Andrew Garfield carried for Spiderman! :D
1. An L-Folder with a lot of flaps. I put memos, home works, papers in this little dude! I love the color and print so much :D
2. Go Getter Planner. I was so so so happy when I found out I won this planner from Ms. Arriane's giveaway! I love it! I've been doodling on it already!
3. Notebooks for school
4. Pencil pouch. With all my pencils, pens, highlighters, and the likes!
5. Muji pencil case. Stores pens for my planner (haha!)
8. Pad, tissue, and mirror. Cause well, I'm a girl. hahah!
9. Comb + hair tie. When I feel like it. (Because my school is reallly hot. We don't have air conditioning!)
10. Doodle notebook. Just incase I get bored in one of my classes. haha!
Here's a closer look at my planner! One reasons I absolutely love it is because you're the one making the cover! I hope to change mine every month, or season.. or whenever I'm bored! HAHA!
Okay, I'm actually speed blogging (is that a word) right now because my family and I are going out and they are rushing meeeee -____- hahaha!
Have a great week! Cheers!